Servings: 12 cups
- 8 Cups Regular rolled oats
- 2 Cups Oat flour
- 3 Cups Dry extra (coconut, nuts, seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Maple syrup
- 2/3 Cup Cup Oil
- 2/3 Cup Fruit juice or dried fruit soaking liquid
- 1 tbsp Extract &/or zest
- 1 tbsp Spices of choice cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, etc.
- 1 tbsp Dried fruit soaked in hot water for 10 min & drained – re-use liquid above
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Oil sheet pans.
- Mix dry.
- Bring liquids to just a boil & mix into dry with hands.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn, bake another 10-15 min until golden.
- stir in fruit, & bake another 5 minutes until crunchy.
Will dry out more as it cools.